Labels

Friday, March 16, 2012

Update

This week has been about grieving. One year on my mum's death was stored as a body memory, and I was in tears before I knew what day it was. Making sense of what my body already knows relieves the stress, but not that mum is gone.

Tonight, I'm catching a plane to Ireland for 3 weeks (for work). It's already late by 2 1/2 hours. 2am flight.

My girls know there's something wrong, and they look at me uncertainly... until I fed them - then all's right with their world. I'm going to miss them terribly.

Good thing I've put pictures of them on my laptop.

2 comments:

  1. I love you and I'm sorry. I really hope that your travel is safe and that Ireland goes well, and I hope you feel better soon.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing ok. The flight was not bad, and I arrived with bags for the first time. Normally the bags miss the flight.

    Had some very good sleep last night, and apart from some tiredness have been out having a look around today.

    Now going back to nap. Work tomorrow. And watch a silly DVD. Watching Silly DVD's are good :)

    ReplyDelete