Labels

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Monster Task: Step Two of Ten

Today (after a very nice sleep!) is Step 2 of Monster Task.

2.  Sort the ones I have to keep into 5 piles, one for each year that I'm keeping.

This one should be a bit easier to do considering that

(a) I have folders for them, and
(b) all the junk is thrown out already.

Hopefully this will be a nice short simple task - unless I make it more complicated by combining steps.

Off to put on loud friendly music and do the job!

7pm. Returned. Did half a bag, and have many, many more to do. But ran out of oomph for paperwork.

Did this stop me doing stuff? Nope. I went through all my tech stuff and now have a pile of tech stuff to throw out, depending on whether my geek friends want any of it. (I suspect no - so it'll make it to the garbage).

The thin part of the bookcase in the kitchen is now empty. Yup that's right! The thin part is empty! Woot. That is going to be the CRAFT cupboard! Yay! I finally worked out how to deal with that.

So productive - but not so much in the way I expected to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment