Labels

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday: Laid back task day today...

Today when I went to church, I ran into Daff and Peter, who I had a USB and DVD to return too. So more stuff out of the house.

Also leaving the house today, is 1986 - 2011 diaries after the useful bits had been removed from them. 2 of the diaries were almost completely empty. I teared out the pages, and have two more blank books to go to my friends.

Buts what is more exciting to me is what came IN the house. :D I have 3 Magazine sets - Creating your Home, Changing Rooms and Creative Ideas.

My big plan for these books, is to scan them into the computer and make them into a html book for the reading of, then discard the books themselves (except for the patterns that I want to keep). Even though they are the Part-Series magazines they are full of good ideas and something I've read and re-read and perused over and over.

I just don't want to keep the big hulking books any more. There are 12 Folders, and the plan is to reduce them to just 1 or 2 folders with the appropriate patterns in them.

Also I bought a calendar of Tamara de Limpicka pictures (that I love) and will be cutting out the appropriate ones to put on my gallery wall. And finally a book on Chinese Textiles complete with CD-Rom which I'm hoping to use when I make the wallpaper for my bookcases.

Oh? Didn't I mention that I'm going to wallpaper the back of my bookcases with a handmade wallpaper made out of Smala paper from IKEA? And paint the rest of the bookcases in my favourite Dolphin Blue, leaving the shelves and inside sides white. My Bad! :giggle:

No comments:

Post a Comment