Labels

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday was Goodbye Day!

Good bye to the Filing Cabinet! There's a big hole where the cabinet used to be and I'm already planning to fill it :D There are bookcases in my future! :D

Also started moving the DVD's to the ring binders. I've gotten packets of "Compact Disc Storage Pockets" that fit in ring binders. Enough for 400 DVDs. (I hope that's enough). Already been through 3 boxes. 1 more box to go. I thought I had 5 boxes but it appears it's just 4. I only had 2 ring binders though - so will have to get another one from the Garage I know there are suckers in there! Maybe on Saturday or Friday?

Then throwing out all the DVD covers - replacing 4 boxes of DVDs with 3 ring binders that fit in one box. Woot!

It's all coming together!

2 comments:

  1. I came here from unclutterer.com (and the to do lists I think) and then I read another post, and thought... I do know this voice! too funny... Good work with the uncluttering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Snosie. You sound like you know me. Just from unclutterer.com or from somewhere else?

    I'm working hard on the uncluttering - some days are easier than others.

    ReplyDelete