Labels

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hummm..... Christmas... maintenance mode.

No decluttering or purging or anything much really the last few days. Just working, and having the life scared out of me by Blanche, who escaped from the flat for 1/2 hour then sat on my doorstep waiting to come in. Think I've found her escape hatch and ruined it for her but time will tell.

Eating Maintenance Plan while I am at my brothers - eat everything they give me except simple carbs. So no bread, rice, potatoes or pasta - but good for everything else.

Cats are fooded up - and will be good to go for Valma, the lonely pet club minder.

I'm way behind on Christmas Presents. OK for my brother and his family, and Hans. Haven't even started for my sister's family.

The boxes in the kitchen scare me. I have no idea how I'm going to store what I'm going to keep and make decisions about what I get rid of.

I need some storage solutions.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how scary that Blanche managed to escape!!! I'm glad she returned.

    I have some storage ideas to share with you but I have to save them for after Christmas because I'm low on spoons right now and need to save as many as I can until Saturday.

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete