Labels

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Today I...

On my on going quest to make house into home and fit 2 bedroom house worth of stuff into One...

1. I put my Ball Jointed Dolls (hereafter called BJDs) into their boxes, and into the bedside table and bottom drawer of Dresser. This fits into the 'protecting things from Destructo-Cat' goal.

2. Sorted through my suitcase of memories and found lots to throw out. Also 2 different types of Seders. Many, many memories - more drawings of clothing than I imagined I would have drawn, and some extremely poor poetry written as a 17yo. I think under the circumstances, I will weed out the poetry that I can bear to look at without cringing, and ceremonially burn the rest. I was a very sad and woebegone 17 year old and I'm not that person anymore. Thank the Lord!

3. Did not do any work, and now it's all too late. Do I feel bad about this? No.  But will make a bigger effort to do some extra hours during the week. Deadlines to meet.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that I've got my cupboard with glass doors where I can protect my BJDs from the itty bitty monster kitty and her adoptive son but where I still can see them every day. Hiding them completely made me take a bit of a break from the hobby.

    Way to go with your house to home project BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a china cabinet that I'm looking to replace with a bookcase with glass doors on the top, and solid doors on the bottom. Once I get that, BJD's will have a place to live again. :D

    ReplyDelete