Labels

Monday, December 19, 2011

Menu Plan - Week Ending Christmas Day!!

Monday: Lunch - Mushroom/Onion with spaghetti,  Dinner - Canned Soup
Tuesday: Lunch -  Lentil Curry Dinner - Steamed Fish and Veges with Soy and Vinegar.
Wednesday: Lunch - Vege Curry Dinner - Omelette (I can do an omelette).... I hope
Thursday: Lunch - Lentil Patties with Veges, Dinner - Steamed Veges with Tuna, and Eggplant
Friday:  Lunch - Leftovers Dinner - Flying out - so whatever is healthy at the airport/on the plane.
Saturday: Eating at my Brother's House
Sunday: Eating at my Brother's House
Monday: Eating at my Brother's House
Tuesday: Lunch - Tuna with veges. Dinner - Canned Soup.

Breakfast: Muesli. I can't burn down the kitchen with Muesli. So we'll stick with that for the time being.

Snacks: Nuts, Cheese, Berries. Yoghurt.

You'll notice that  I've included Next Monday and Tuesday here - that's because I'll be in Tassie with my Brother and family. Back on Tuesday. So planning for meals

I've moved the cooking to Lunch time on the offchance that I will do it.

And Now to write it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment